Legal advice and assistance for:
The term Smart City refers to a city capable of intelligently managing all or part of its resources and/or services, implementing a sustainable economy and achieving energy self-sufficiency, to improve the quality of life for its inhabitants and better manage their needs.
Digital and telecommunication technology is seen as a way to improve the efficiency of traditional services and networks. A wide-ranging licensing system combines traditional tools of administrative law with new needs driven by emerging technology, and Piselli & Partners is a leading expert in Italy. In particular, we offer assistance with:
- Pre-feasibility studies for various Smart City models, in the light of national and international best practices.
- Procedures for awarding concessions.
- Drafting implementation agreements.
- Authorization procedures.
- Relations with sector authorities.
- Extrajudicial and judicial legal assistance in contracts between the various economic operators.
We explore the potential of new technologies.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.