Legal assistance and advice for:
Litigation related to public contracts
Piselli & Partners provides legal assistance in all disputes relating to public contracts (works, services and supplies), for both companies and public clients, before all national and European courts.
Specifically, we provide assistance in:
- Examining the grounds for appeal or criticality of the tender, appeals before the Administrative Judge.
- Access to tender documents or the evaluation of requests for access to documents.
- Pre-litigation applications before ANAC.
- First instance proceedings to before T.A.R. (Regional Administrative Court).
- Second instance proceedings before the Council of State or the Administrative Justice Council for the Region of Sicily.
- Proceedings before the European Court of Justice.
- First instance proceedings before the Civil Court.
- Second instance proceedings before the Court of Appeal.
- Proceedings before the Supreme Court of Cassation.
- Settlements in civil disputes.
- Bonari Agreements in civil disputes.
- Arbitration in civil disputes.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.