Legal advice and assistance for:
In today’s increasingly globalized and digitalized economy, incorporating new technologies in internal and external business processes is now urgent.
Among the most promising systems are Blockchain and Smart Contract, Machine Learning and Data Analytics, Quantum Computing, Automation, BIM and Smart Technologies. Technologies that offer companies and Public Administrations a wide range of opportunities for growth and development. On the other hand, there are many risks involved.
Piselli & Partners looks to prevent and address these risks through legal advice dedicated to individual technologies, accompanying customers during digital transformation and enabling them to fully integrate in the market.
In particular, Piselli & Partners Law Firm offers legal assistance for:
- Integrating wide-ranging corporate Blockchain solutions and related issues, including evidence effectiveness.
- Drafting, implementing and testing smart contracts.
- Programming analytics algorithms, Machine Learning and Algorithmic Audit Ability (Auditing).
- Implementing algorithms in the assisted administrative procedure.
- BIM design and study of contract models with intersubjective integration (ACT: Totalization Collaborative Agreement).
- Configuring, implementing and outcome monitoring of Shipyard 4.0, integral or partial.
- Automation processes in general.
We explore the potential of new technologies.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.