Legal advice and assistance for:
Urban planning, real estate and urban regeneration
Piselli & Partners Law Firm deals with urban planning, construction, real estate and expropriations for public utility law, providing our clients with multidisciplinary legal, technical and fiscal assistance.
We follow our clients in all phases of the project: from preliminary agreements to buy the area and/or property, to agreements with Public
Administrations and assistance during the works, including the administrative procedure to approve the work.
In particular, we provide assistance for:
- Building interventions of any type (maintenance, restoration, renovation, new construction and urban renovation).
- Procedures for approving urban planning conventions, allocation plans, executive plans, building permits, DIA and SCIA (anti-mafia and start of works permits).
- Urban regeneration, valorisation and development of disused areas and/or properties, agricultural areas and post-earthquake reconstruction interventions.
- Real estate transactions, including through real estate funds, complex urban planning agreements, project financing and real estate exchange.
- Proposals for building works, observations on urban plans and building regulations, observations on expropriation procedures.
- Negotiations and preparation of agreements and contracts to launch real estate transactions.
- Preparation of Regulatory Plans, Territorial Government Plans, Implementation Plans, Integrated Intervention Programmes and other implementation instruments and related observations.
- Programme agreements, establishment of urban transformation companies and other “concerted” urban planning instruments.
- Building titles and amnesty measures.
- Granting bonuses such as bonuses for building renovation, earthquake-bonus and eco-bonus.
- Expropriations in the public interest from the expropriation bond (remarks), until the expropriation indemnity is contested.
- Disputes (both administrative and civil) relating to town planning, construction and expropriation for public utility before the Regional Administrative Courts, Council of State, Court of Appeal and Court of Cassation.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.