Legal assistance and advice for:
Out-of-court procedures for public contracts
Law Firm Piselli & Partners provides consulting services for managing tender procedures and contracts for public works, services and supplies.
We assist businesses and Contracting Authorities and support the Project Manager with:
- Setting up the tender and drafting the relevant documents.
- Evaluating the tender legitimacy.
- Assistance in telematic tenders and on M.E.P.A. (Electronic Market of Public Administration).
- Tender submissions.
- Evaluation of participation requirements.
- Investigation assistance.
- Clarifications and questions during the tender.
- Procedure for verifying anomalous bids.
- Algorithmic decisions and assisted administrative procedure.
- Conclusion of the tender contract.
- Consultancy for managing the contract.
- Contact execution in BIM (Building Information Modeling): contractual relations and technical specifications.
- Subcontracts including assistance in authorization procedures.
- Variant appraisals, additional acts as well as submitting and agreeing new prices.
- Work suspensions, extensions of deadlines and penalties.
- Proceedings for contract termination, policy enforcement and subsequent claims for damages.
- Procedure for entering reserves in the accounts.
- Procedures for interim payments, delays and exceptions for default.
- Testing and verification procedures.
- Responsibility for good execution.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.