Legal advice and assistance for:
Intellectual Property 4.0
The protection of intellectual property is historically linked to creative activity and human inventiveness. In the context of today’s information and data economy, the application of copyright law lends itself to multiple possibilities and increasingly sophisticated challenges.
Piselli & Partners is aware of the need to protect an innovation where changes follow each other at an ever-increasing speed. We propose tools that follow the same logic and dynamics of technology, taking into account the need to trace the innovation process transparently, while protecting the secrecy of processes.
In particular, we offer the following services:
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating trademark and patent licensing and transfer contracts, as well as the development, exploitation, concession, transfer and acquisition of technology.
- Assistance in global anti-counterfeiting activities (e.g. customs surveillance, seizures, cooperation with local activities and the fight against counterfeiting).
- Advice in pre-litigation and litigation for breach of contract in licensing, distribution and franchising agreements, as well as the validity and counterfeiting of trademarks, patents, copyrights and industrial models.
- Implementing Blockchain to protect ideas.
- Legal assistance in configuring specific protection for start-ups and innovative SMEs.
We explore the potential of new technologies.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.