Legal advice and assistance for:
Art and Cultural Heritage
Piselli & Partners can provide judicial and extra-judicial legal assistance in all areas related to art and cultural heritage law, for private owners, owners or holders of movable and immovable property of historical, artistic and archaeological interest, as well as public entities responsible for protecting and preserving cultural and artistic heritage.
For art law we assist private individuals, art galleries and museums for everything related to the protection, circulation and enhancement of works of art and cultural heritage.
For cultural heritage we deal with historic-artistic and landscape constraints, procedures for verifying the cultural interest of the property, authorization procedures for building on protected property, reporting obligations for the commercialisation, sale and purchase of cultural assets, identifying management for cultural sites on behalf of cultural and museum institutions, as well as types of Public-Private Partnership for the redevelopment and management of cultural assets and activities.
We provide consultancy and assistance services, both in and out of court, to resolve any issue relating to art and cultural heritage law especially:
- Requests and assistance in procedures verifying the cultural interest.
- Procedures relating to historic-artistic and landscape constraints and, in general, all administrative procedures concerning cultural heritage.
- Authorising procedures for building on protected properties, as well as their sale, purchase and renovation.
- Reporting obligations for the commercialisation, sale and purchase of cultural property.
- Administrative appeals before the TAR (Regional Administrative Court) and the Council of State concerning cultural goods and works of art and, in particular, against restrictions and the refusal of a certificate of free movement.
- Identifying management for cultural sites on behalf of cultural institutions and museums.
- Study and application of types of Public-Private Partnership for the requalification and management of cultural heritage and activities.
- Assistance with tenders and concessions for cultural goods and services.
- Consultancy for sponsorships and cultural patronage.
- Consultancy to foundations and non-profit organizations as well as public administrations and private subjects regarding the protection, enhancement and management of cultural heritage.
- Drafting deeds and contracts to establish artistic and cultural foundations and associations.
- Civil, administrative, customs, fiscal and insurance consulting for circulating works of art.
- Organizing exhibitions and loans of works.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.