Legal advice and assistance for:
Procurement in Romania
Through a dedicated team, Piselli & Partners offers clients looking to do business in Romania an integrated service of assistance and consulting including:
- Preliminary studies of the context and the country.
- Sector studies and data processing for the Business Plan.
- Complete legal assistance for establishing a local company, asset acquisition and corporate structure.
- Searches for local partners.
- Organizing sector delegations and B2B meetings.
- Selecting tenders, works, services, supplies and concessions.
- Tender documentation and bids.
- Pre-tender agreements.
- Joint Venture agreements and defining technical, commercial and administrative management bodies.
- Preparing and implementing internal grouping agreements pre- and post-tender.
- Legal assistance in executing the contract/convention.
- Legal assistance in pre-litigation and litigation before courts and arbitration bodies.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.