Legal advice and assistance for:
Corporate Law and Corporate Governance
To better address the complexity of business dynamics, Piselli & Partners leverage synergies within the firm to offer a full and prompt corporate and commercial law service. This helps manage the publicity profiles and regulatory implications that may arise from the financial structure or financing needs of the company.
A multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals means we offer a service that combines all the legal and tax aspects of Corporate Governance to support objectives of integrity, stability, efficiency, value creation and transparency.
We assist our clients with:
- Company formation, management of relationships between shareholders.
- Preparation and participation in Board of Directors meetings.
- Choice of the most appropriate Governance models.
- Delegation of functions by governing bodies.
- Protection of rights and shareholders as well as resolution of corporate disputes.
- Responsibilities of directors and auditors.
- Preparation and management of accounting records, disputes with supervisory authorities, exercise of majority shareholder rights and violations of minority shareholder rights, challenges to financial statements, shareholder and corporate body resolutions.
- Establishment and assistance to start-ups.
- Litigation before the courts at all levels, as well as relations with independent administrative and supervisory authorities.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.