Legal advice and assistance for:
Energy and environment
In the energy sector, Piselli & Partners assists clients to manage and resolve problems relating to production activities, with particular focus on photovoltaics and wind power, as well as trading and financing, combining in-depth knowledge of the sector with project finance expertise.
In the environmental sector, Piselli & Partners legal advisor professionals work mainly on:
- Waste management, including the remediation and management of polluted sites, green procurement, environmental and strategic impact assessments as well as integrated environmental authorization.
- Complex administrative procedures for infrastructure and strategic works.
We provide extrajudicial and judicial assistance, at national and EU levels, also in proceedings before the European Commission and the EU Court of Justice.
We deal with:
- Energy authorization and incentive procedures in all areas of the market.
- Authorization procedures and energy production plant start-ups (especially photovoltaic and wind power).
- Facilities and public contributions.
- Relations with GSE (Italian Energy Services Authority).
- Trading and financing, including project financing.
- Procedures for waste management, remediation, air, water and noise pollution, integrated environmental permits, single environmental permits, environmental impact assessments and strategic environmental assessments.
- Relations with regulatory authorities.
- Energy efficiency contracts (Engineering, Procurement and Construction – EPC).
- Energy and environmental due diligence.
- Green procurement.
- Civil, administrative and criminal litigation relating to energy and environmental proceedings.
- Contractual and fiscal assistance in structuring energy investment projects.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.