Legal advice and assistance for:
Antitrust and economic regulation
The professionals at Piselli & Partners manage all antitrust aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, cooperation, licensing and distribution agreements, as well as all activities required by industry regulations.
In addition, we offer out-of-court assistance in proceedings before the European Commission, independent authorities and national administrations, as well as defence against sanctions or regulatory action before national courts, the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights.
Specifically, we provide assistance and advice on:
- Cartels and restrictive agreements.
- Mergers in Italy and the EU.
- Antitrust litigation, also before independent authorities.
- Control of restrictive agreements and dominant positions to respect competition.
- Unfair commercial practices and misleading advertising.
- The organization and activities of companies subject to economic supervision in regulated sectors.
- Drafting documentation to communicate merger transactions and agreements to the Antitrust Authority and the European Commission.
- Preparation of complaints about agreements harmful to competition and abuses of dominant position.
- Reporting to the Antitrust Authority.
- Assistance in investigation proceedings and private enforcement of antitrust rules for violation of competition and market protection rules before national courts.
- Assistance in unfair commercial procedures practices.
- Assistance in regulatory, control and sanctioning procedures for regulatory authorities.
- Participation in notices and comments for regulatory activities.
- Internal audits to verify compliance with competition law and sector regulations, as well as the consequent preparation and updating of antitrust compliance programs, codes of conduct and codes of compliance.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.