Legal advice and assistance for:
Corporate Criminal Law
At Piselli & Partners we provide legal assistance in all proceedings concerning:
- Offences against property.
- Accidents and protection of safety in the workplace.
- Corporate crimes and bankruptcy.
- Financial crimes.
- Counterfeiting and criminal protection of industrial and intellectual property.
- Tax offences.
- Environmental crimes and building violations.
- Administrative offences committed by entities dependent on crimes pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001.
Specifically, the areas we cover include:
- Administrative liability of companies (Legislative Decree 231/2001 and related crimes).
- Criminal law for intellectual and industrial property and new technologies.
- European criminal law and international fraud.
- Criminal law on workplace safety.
- Criminal labour law.
- Crimes against Public Administration.
- Environmental crime.
- Criminal law on cultural property and urban planning.
- Offences relating to public procurement and privatisation of public enterprises.
- Counterfeiting of trademarks and patents and protection of industrial secrets.
- Web crimes.
- Bankruptcy offences.
- Economic and property crime.
- Banking and financial crimes (market abuse).
- Tax offences (transfer pricing).
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.