Legal advice and assistance for:
To dominate the current digital revolution, large companies are increasingly active in acquiring start-ups and SMEs with high technological traction. The most active companies in this area also have greater margins for growth. The individual parties and their activities mean these operations have specific features and risks, creating a unique category compared to traditional extraordinary operations.
To this end, Piselli & Partners Law Firm has set up a dedicated team of experts with significant interdisciplinary expertise to ensure the highest quality standards for its clients.
This task force enables us to assist both large companies and start-ups in all types of extraordinary high technology transactions including mergers, acquisitions, branch disposals and other transactions relating to intellectual and industrial know-how protection and product due diligence.
In particular, we support companies with:
- Due diligence on the risk of an operation, by implementing new technologies to speed up the identification and extraction of key provisions.
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence in terms of divestments, sales and spinoffs.
- Planning post-merger integration, assessing the IT capabilities of the acquired company.
- Identifying and developing a systematic approach to change management.
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence in end-to-end solutions, for both traditional and digital acquisitions.
We explore the potential of new technologies.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.