Legal advice and assistance for:
M&A: Mergers and Acquisitions
Our professionals combine legal expertise with a deep knowledge of the industry including technological evolution and the most innovative business models.
We assist our clients with:
- Share sales and purchases.
- Transfers of companies and/or business units.
- Extraordinary transfer operations, mergers, demergers and transfers, joint venture agreements, company reorganizations and liquidations.
- National and international mergers and demergers.
- Purchase and sale of assets and share packages, corporate governance, compliance, supervisory body responsibilities.
- Representing buyers, sellers, investors, private equity funds, family offices and managers for transactions involving listed and unlisted companies.
- Due diligence.
- Drafting acquisition contracts and any other related agreements (articles of association, shareholders’ agreements, lock-up agreements, put and call option agreements).
- Pre-closing, closing and post-closing activities.
- Drafting communications and sending to the Antitrust Authority or the European Commission, and related involvement or coordination of notifications to Antitrust Authorities in other jurisdictions.
We also offer legal assistance in disputes relating to:
- Joint venture and ancillary agreements.
- Share sales.
- Disinvestments, conflicts between shareholders.
- Operations to acquire companies or assets under bankruptcy proceedings, or recovery plans pursuant to Art. 67 of the Bankruptcy Law.
- Restructuring agreements pursuant to Art. 182(2) of the Bankruptcy Law.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.