Legal advice and assistance for:
International procurement and business internationalization
The continuous and dynamic on-site presence of Piselli & Partners Law Firm professionals enables effective interaction with local partners and the Authorities in various countries.
We assist our clients with:
- Preventive market analysis.
- Defining and setting up a foreign corporate vehicle.
- Identifying and selecting strategic, industrial, commercial and logistical partners.
- Preparing and negotiating contracts (Non-Disclosure Agreement, Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding, Joint Venture contracts, tender contracts, supply contracts, distribution, agency, etc.).
- Obtaining authorizations, licenses, permits, etc., on-site.
- Obtaining financing, incentives and/or tax benefits, etc., on-site.
- International tax and fiscal assistance.
- Extraordinary transactions, acquisitions and mergers.
- Legal assistance before Civil, Administrative and Tax Courts of first instance, Superior Courts and Arbitration Courts.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.