Assistance and legal advice for:
Concessions, Project Financing and Public-Private Partnerships
At Piselli & Partners we have legal, economic and fiscal experts in all disciplines covering concessions, project finance and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP). These professionals have significant experience in using contracts so private resources can realize public works and services. With this multidisciplinary team we offer an integrated and global service to enable clients to carry out the operation.
For Public Administration, our objective is to guarantee convenience and feasibility of the operation (value for money), ensure the procedure and works are carried out on schedule, reduce the number of business plan reviews and protect public officials from liability related to the initiative.
In particular, we are responsible for:
- Designing project proposals for concessions, project finance and PPP.
- Evaluations of PPP instruments instead of contracts (value for money).
- Revision of a submitted proposal for a declaration of public interest.
- Assistance during tendering until the award.
- Assistance in possible exercise of a pre-emption right.
- Assistance during the conclusion of the agreement.
- Assistance in setting up the SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle).
- Assistance in executing the concession and sub-contracting.
- Assistance in relations between members and possible new members.
- Assistance in possible revision of the P.E.F. and agreement clauses.
- Revoking the concession.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.