Legal advice for:
Design and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Legal advisors at Piselli & Partners offer consultancy to public and private clients involved in designing building works, in particular to Contracting Authorities, Professional Orders, designers, professional associations of designers, as well as design and engineering companies.
We deal with:
- Legal advice to design tenders and direct assignments.
- Evaluating requirements in design tenders.
- Payment for design services.
- Planning levels.
- Artistic direction and intellectual property of the project.
- Verification and validation of the project.
- Responsibility of the designer.
- Integrated contract.
- Incompatibility of the designer.
- Uniquely assigning to the function of works management and specific procurement office.
- Design competitions.
- Contract models for BIM design.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.