Legal advice and assistance for:
For companies and Public Administrations, the professionals at Piselli & Partners Law Firm collect and monitor information and updates on European issues, Community programmes, EU legislation, as well as Community documents concerning European calls and programmes published in the OJEU.
- Identifying suitable programmes and calls for proposals.
- Applications for programmes.
- Partner search for European projects.
- Identifying and applying relevant EU legislation and regulations.
- Participating in events for SMEs to meet and establish relations with other European companies.
- Access to funding programmes managed directly by the EU (Horizon 2020, Cosme, Creative Europe) and Structural Funds (ERDF, ESF, EAFRD).
- Personalised monitoring of funding opportunities.
- Identifying Italian and EU partners as well as establishing business networks.
- Designing and presenting the project (bid writing), validation and compliance with national and EU regulations, developing partnership agreements as well as protection of intellectual property, trademarks, patents and privacy.
- Assisting during audits by project management authorities as well as with management and reporting of amounts put into the project.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.