Legal advice and assistance for:
Business certification (limited company)
Legal advisors at Piselli & Partners offer assistance on any issue related to the certification of companies (in Italian SOA) and, more generally, support to businesses who want to consolidate their ability to operate in the market, improve their chances of winning public contracts and increase competitiveness in award procedures.
We also assist the Attestation Bodies (SOA) – both in and out of court – in relation to any issue concerning business certification.
In particular, we provide legal advice and assistance on:
- Procedures for the issuance, verification, variation, revision, renewal or forfeiture of the SOA.
- Entries in registers, official lists and certification systems.
- Contracts to achieve certification through use.
- Procedures for issuing, suspending and revoking authorisation to carry out the activity.
- Proceedings before ANAC, sanctioning authorities, supervisory or other authority investigators.
- Self-cleaning initiatives and preventing professional offence notifications.
- Assessment of certification requirements for participation in tenders.
- Definition of best-practices and training for the tender office.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.