Legal advice and assistance for:
Start-up and technology SMEs
The term start-up has become synonymous with innovation and identifies all highly disruptive but high-risk business ideas. Risk is already linked to any entrepreneurial initiative but is even more evident for particularly innovative organisations such as start-ups. Difficulties that emerge especially in the first year of life highlight the need for a dynamic and integrated consulting service (from corporate to tax and financial) that is innovative and smart, like the start-up itself.
With a dedicated team of professionals, Piselli & Partners accompanies start-ups and innovative SMEs during business development and finding financing. This means from pre-seed to sustained growth and the final exit for all sorts of extraordinary operations (e.g. mergers, acquisitions, business unit transfers) with a high technology component.
In particular, we deal with:
- Protecting business ideas, with models designed and customized to the idea to be protected.
- Drafting confidentiality agreements.
- Consulting on the type of company to be adopted, defining the corporate governance in drafting the articles of association and shareholder agreements.
- Assistance in finding financing and negotiating agreements with business angels and/or investment funds including concluding the related contracts.
- Listings, acquisitions and buybacks.
We explore the potential of new technologies.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.