Legal advice and assistance for:
At Piselli & Partners Law Firm we base our approach to commercial contracts on Legal Business Integration which provides an in-depth analysis of the client’s business and specific needs, always keeping in mind the reference market and the objectives.
Knowledge of traditional contractual models enables us to build a contract system adhering to the client’s core business and to develop more advanced contracts up to fully tailor-made solutions (Business Processing Outsourcing Agreement) and even the most innovative models such as Smart Contracts and Legal BIM.
Our services include:
- Identifying the best contract formula for the client’s needs, after analysis of the potential and risks.
- Drafting and revising company contracts (joint-ventures, consortia, temporary groupings of horizontal and vertical companies, agencies, business procurement, franchising, distribution, use and marketing licenses, procurement, supply, mandate, purchase and sale, leasing contracts, etc.).
- Negotiations preceding drafting the contract.
- Managing execution of the contract or the contract system as a whole.
- Supervising execution of each innovative contract (e.g. Smart Contract or BIM).
- Managing the ‘pathological’ phase (interpretation of the contract, possible contestations, non-fulfilments, hypothesis of withdrawal or termination).
- Assistance in any litigation before Italian and foreign courts and arbitration panels.
We work for the success of your business.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.