Legal advice for:
Global Service and Maintenance
At Piselli & Partners we offer legal assistance and advice to all parties – public and private, clients and contractors – involved in global services and maintenance of property and plant.
In particular, we deal with:
- Global service and maintenance tenders.
- Evaluation of tender requirements.
- Qualification for participation in tenders especially for works, services and supplies.
- Technical reports accompanying bids.
- Justification of supplies and labour costs as part of any anomaly check.
- Contractor responsibility.
- Conclusion of the contract and management of the relationship.
- Subcontracting and related authorisation procedures.
We assist relationships between public and private sector organisations.
We analyze your individual case to understand your needs.
We propose a tailor made plan of action.
We remain at your side throughout each phase of the process.